I always get “electrified” whenever I accidentally rubbed someone’s elbow, or when my arm touched the rails of a crib. One time, my colleague and I both felt a sudden jolt when we touched the side of a crib. I was looking for some bare electrical wire that might have been touching the crib but there was none.

Colleague: I remember what my professor said about this energy inside our body. Sometimes you cannot unleash that energy that when you accidentally rub elbows with someone or touch a steel/metal, it feels like you’ve been electrified. Then my professor said, sometimes when a person don’t get sex that often, the energy mounts up.

Me: Oh…so that explains why we got electrified, haha!

Then I saw the material girls (cleaners).

Me: Hey W, can you touch this crib for a while? G and I felt a jolt when we touched it.

W: (Touching the crib with her hands and arms.) What do you mean? There’s nothing here. See? See?

I was laughing so hard that I finally told her what my colleague told me.

W: Oh…(she then touched the crib again.) Oh! It is grounded!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s